FINDERISH.COM PRIVACY NOTICE — IMPORTANT — PLEASE READ
Last Updated on May 10, 2021
WHAT INFORMATION IS OBTAINED?
User Provided Information – When you register with us or use the Site, you may provide us certain information voluntarily. This may include: (a) your name, mobile or residential phone number, zip code, e-mail address, postal address, date of birth, gender, answers to survey questions and other registration information; (b) information you provide us when you contact us; (c) information you enter into our system when using the Site, such as contact information which is clearly labeled at the time you submit it; and (d) information you post on our Site.
Automatically Collected Information – When you use the Site, we automatically collect certain information from you, such as Internet addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit page, operating system, timestamps, clickstream data, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, and your mobile operating system. We also track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers. This information is logged and used for purposes such as to help diagnose technical problems and to administer our Site so that we can constantly improve it.
Cookies. Cookies are small data files placed in your browser. Cookies transmit information such as session ID, user ID, and conversion data. This information helps website providers recognize a browser or mobile device and helps us gather information such as how many users have visited our site and which pages and advertisements have been seen and clicked on. We use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to report ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with ad impressions related to your visit to our Site. Such information is used to tailor your experience on our Site.
Third-Party Analytics. We may collect certain information via third-party analytics services that may collect your non-sensitive user information. This may include: the information you provide us, your session ID, your user ID, your interest data, and conversion data. These third parties may collect hashed user data directly from emails or communications using cookies, web beacons, or other similar technologies on behalf of Finderish and/or for unaffiliated marketing purposes. This information provides us with tools to calculate the numbers and frequency of visitors on the Site and to understand how you and other users use the Site so to improve your experience.
Google Analytics. We enable Google Analytics to support Display Advertising. We have implemented the following Google Analytics features to support Display Advertising: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. You may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network advertisements at http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Remarketing with Google Analytics. We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet. Both ourselves and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting and DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration. Both ourselves and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. We use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to match you with the right message and show you advertisements that are more relevant to your interests.
Data Providers and Internet-Based Advertising. We may work with data providers and third-party advertisers who may collect web log data from you (including IP address and information about your browser or operating system), place, or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads, personalized e-mail or content. Such cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information, but reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to the data you voluntarily submitted to us (e.g. your e-mail address that is shared solely in hashed, non-human readable form).
HOW IS THE COLLECTED INFORMATION SHARED?
We use the information that we collect for several purposes including: to provide our services, send you samples or offers that you request, contact you regarding new promotions, improve our Site, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce our customer agreements. We also use this information as described below:
Other Data Sharing. In addition, we may share information that we collect with our vendors or service providers who help us operate our business; in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; when we believe disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company, our employees, our web site users, or others; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies. We may also transfer any data we collect in connection with a corporate change such as a merger, our acquisition by another company, or a partial or total sale of our assets (including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding).
WHAT ARE MY OPT-OUT RIGHTS?
Here at Finderish, we value the choices of our users and thus, we provide options for you to opt out of certain services that you no longer wish to use and options regarding the information you have shared with us, depending on the service as listed below:
- Finderish Newsletter: You may unsubscribe by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the email you receive. You may also unsubscribe by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please allow up to ten (10) days for us to process your unsubscribe request.
- Mobile Communications. If you no longer wish to receive telephonic communications via your mobile device, you may unsubscribe at any time by texting “STOP” in response to the message(s) you receive. You may receive a confirmation message or further instructions on how to completely unsubscribe if you have registered to multiple mobile offers. You may also text “HELP” in response to the message(s) you receive to get more information.
- Do Not Track: At this time, when we collect information from you for the purpose of tracking your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, we do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals or frameworks requesting an alteration to our online tracking of individual users who visit our Site or use our services.
- Third Party Advertising: Our Site and newsletters may include third party advertising and links to other websites. We may work with third-party advertising networks and advertisers who help deliver these ads to you and who may collect information about your browsing activity over time and across different sites in order to make this advertising more relevant. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information we or the online advertising network collects about your online activities here and elsewhere over time. Although you may not opt out of receiving online advertisements generally, you may control the collection of data on our Site used for targeted finderish.com advertising during your visits to other websites. To opt out of these types of ads, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative for information about how to opt-out of interest-based advertising by their members. See http://www.networkadvertising.org for general information about the NAI and http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp for the opt-out page. You may also visit aboutads.info to learn more about Internet-based advertising by third parties and http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/to learn about choices available and how to opt-out from online behavioral ads served by some or all participating companies. Please note that if you do choose to opt-out from third-party behavioral advertising, you will still receive advertisements, but they will not seem as relevant to you and your interests. In addition, note that if you use a different browser or erase cookies from your browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice.
- Google Analytics: You may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network advertisements at www.google.com/settings/ads
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Attn: Legal Department
P.O. Box 120726 San Diego
San Diego, CA, 92112, USA
DATA RETENTION POLICY
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Site and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you’d like to access, update, or delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Site, please contact us at [email protected] or the address below and we will respond in a reasonable time. Before we are able to provide you with any information, correct any inaccuracies, or delete any information, however, we may ask you to verify your identity. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Site to function properly, and we may be required to retain certain information by law.
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to help prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information by carefully limiting access to the database in which your personal information is stored. Even though we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your information will be secure in all circumstances.
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from someone under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
To reach the owner of this website, contact:
P.O. Box 120726
San Diego, CA 92112-0726